Qln, Joseph Audio, Audiovector, Marten, or Canton...?

I am looking to upgrade my speakers. My amp is an NAD M10 with Dirac Live room correction, so bass response is adjustable to an extent.

For domestic tranquility they must be relatively compact with a wood finish. Floorstanders, not standmount. Budget of up to $15k-ish, but less is better.

My list consists of the following:

• Qln Prestige 3
  • Joseph Audio Perspective 2
  • Audiovector R3 Arrete
  • Marten Oscar Duo
  • Canton Reference 7K

Any and all impressions of these speakers, particularly any comparisons between them, are very much welcome. Thank you!

mrdseitzer

I haven’t heard your speakers but read some great reviews there are a lot of great choices I think I am at my end game 

Does anyone know how to get ahold of Joseph Audio? Other than thru their website via contact form that they don't respond to?

@rsf507 I’d try contacting one of their reputable dealers if JA isn’t responding. I’d start here…

https://nowlistenhere.net/

I’ve been really interested in hearing the Perspectives for a while. Unfortunately depending on where you live JA doesn’t make it easy to hear them. I didn’t have a great experience with a local dealer (based out of his house) and out of state dealers are not allowed to sell in an area with an existing dealer like I technically have.

For their now $17K MSRP, I was hoping for a little better initial dealer experience.

For now at least I’ve moved on and have demoed the Kaya 45, Yamaha NS5000, SF Nova III, Fyne F1-08, and the Fleetwood DeVille. All very fun listens. Maybe I’ll hear a pair of JA some day at a show or simply buy a used pair...

I was fortunate to have a local Joseph Audio Dealer, so I could audition that brand as I wished.  Too bad they are so hard to come by "in the wild."