The Right Speaker Cables

Looking to try new speaker cables. I just tried a pair of Nordost Superflatline cables in place of my Blue Jean Cables. I found the Nordost more detailed which i loved but they didn't have the fullness that Bue Jean provides me. I find the Nordost having a leaner sound. My price range at this moment is around $500 for the pair. Suggestions on other cables I could try.

My System:  Amp - Parasound A21+, Preamp - Parasound P6, Phono Amp - Parasound JC 3 Jr, Turntable - MOFI Studiodeck with Ultra Cartridge, Streamer - Bluesound Vault 2i, Speakers - GoldenEar Triton One.R

derfman66

I totally agree with everyone but there's something even better than the round OCC single crystal wire and that's rectangular OCC single crystal wire it's expensive but what a difference to the round O C C wire I tried and bought the Neotech Sahara which is their rectangular wire I tried the speaker cable and the interconnect which has copper and silver wire in it and man am I impressed I really like it will beat anything ofc on the market and any price.

My vote is Anti Cables, they are hands down the best affordable speaker cables. I just upgraded to the new Level 4.2 flex model and it was about $500, and they are very noticeabley better then the level 3.1 anti-cables I’ve had the last couple years, like night and day better. I used to have Audience AU24, wire world equinox, and a few other much more expensive cables, the Anti-cables beat even the Audience at less than half the price by a wide margin and that was before the new 4.2 flex model.

Anti-cables have incredible bass, great imaging and separation, detail, just awesome especially since they are so much cheaper than many lesser cables. Also they are thin and I can get them to run through my speaker stands so it looks really clean. I’m pretty sure they let you buy them and send them back if you don’t like them like a trial or something, but trust me you won’t be sending them back. And they will terminate them any way you want, I ordered mine with bananas on the amp end, and their excellent solid copper spades on the speaker end with biwire layout.

I only use their speaker wires, all my other cables are Acoustic Zen absolute and matrix reference, Krakatoa, which I swear by and are very expensive, but the Anti-cables are my favorite speaker wires by far.

I appreciate all of you and your suggested products. The $500 limit I thought may be a good starting point. It sounds like it's still a good starting point. Now to see about auditioning some of these great choices.