Source for resistors for an acoustech/sutherland phono preamp

Could someone give me a link to buy resistors 47k and under. I bought some but they are much bigger than what they replaced. I have an Ortofon black that I’m tweaking by using resistors under 47k. I’m trying to expand the bottom end. The ortofon specs call for 50k to 200k loading. I’ve read that under 50k is optimal. I know this sounds wrong and contradicts Ortofon but I can't  get the bottom end that my Dynavector 20x2 had. The resistors are an easy switchout but the ones I got from Parts Connexion are huge. About 10 times or more larger. Would the size affect performance?

128x128blueranger

Plus a BIG ONE for ordering from Michael Percy AND, "high quality"!

For a pittance: he was matching components to within 1% tolerance for me.

Began our transactions 20+ years ago and never a moment's disappointment.

https://www.percyaudio.com/

Vishay metal foil are the resistors of choice for cartridge loading, or at least they were last time I paid any attention. I do think though that getting VTA and VTF tuned in properly with a shibata stylus should be your first priority. I assume it’s a 2M black and not a quintet or cadenza, there’s more at stake with resistive loading of a moving coil.

Nude Vishays took over from the ones that are potted. These days Texas Instruments is the US source for what look like nude Vishay, series TX2575, at about $12 each. Caddock TF020 from M Percy sound just as good for more like $5 each, but the form factor can be a little tricky to install. My opinions of course.