Why do Tube Amps sound more romantic v SS amps

Question newbie on tube amps, why are tube amps according to people who own them say the sound is more say romantic sound vs SS amp ? 

What is better to own cost wise sound advantage single ended and push pull ?

Thanks guys excuse my inexperience on the tube issue.

128x128aseaman007

A classic mix is a very detailed music SS amp with a natural perspective 

with the latest Mosfets, Fet, and Bipolor transistors  they have in part a vacuum tube characteristic to them , but adding a vacuum tube preamp gives you the

added bloom of a vacuum tube to create a great blend , also 

your front end is IMO as important as the Loudspeaker , a quality R2R  dac has a very analog natural character ,finally very good quality digital is as good and in some ways better especially in S/N , ratio and distortion levels vs a turntable 

turntables like vacuum tubes have a nice warm character , but not as accurate and bottom end digital is clearly better.  Records are better recorded but severely limited .  With digital you cannot skimp anywhere or it sounds thin or brittle if not a top recording a minimum of $12 k for dac, Ethernet hub , and digital cables minimum to get B+ quality Denafrips Terminator+ 12 th anniversary I have not heard but even better, and Holosprings May KTE   Are by far the best value in the $6k range and best anything out there at 2x the cost .i am not a big China fan but these are exceptions to the rule . Turntables much more variables and cost much more monies to better digital of this  quality . I just thought it should be mentioned .

Good tube amps on a transparent system are incredible. You can hear the room, and that’s really all I can ask for.

That glow in the dark factor turns into a smirk whenever the lights are dim and you’re in the middle of an audiogasm. 😄😎

Grab a tube when it's running full tilt and see how "romantic" that feels. 

Tubes have been romanticized for some reason, using terms like "warm" (any coincidence a tube is warm when it's operating?) and it continues to this day.

In the seventies, I started out with tube amps & preamps.  Then I kept the tube  preamp, but went to a SS amp. Then I went all Hafler preamps and amps. Then I went back to all tube, until last year. For the first time, I went Class AB, SS integrated and have been very happy. However, I have a lead on some PS Audio BHK 300 mono blocks and they are a tube SS hybrid. 

Not always. Right SS match is hard to beat with  tubes. I do have old Mcintosh MC-2255 with C-33 and I think will be very hard to find tube match with sweeter and romantic sound how you said.