Dropouts when steaming with WiFi connection (Amazon Music).

I am new to music steaming and have tried connections using my dedicated music computor, the streaming app.and using my USB input to the dac. I also have tried my Fiio M11 Dap using both hardwire Coax and Bluetooth, streaming rate is 24/192 (except when using bluetooth which uses LDAC codex). I am using a Gustard X26 Pro as my dac. I am curious if others have experienced this issue with a wifi connection when streaming? Due to physical constraints, I cannot access my router with a direct connection to my computor. I may consider a wifi booster which offers a direct cable connection to my computor and was wondering if others have gone this route and how successful it may be. My digital computor platform is JRiver which cannot be used to run this app. The router was recently replaced and tested, it appears to be emitting a wifi signal strong enough to perform the task at the required rate.

After a few weeks of trying the streaming service the 16/44.1 does nothing for me, so I am focused on HD music streaming 24/96 and 24/192.

The other options are somewhat limited as qubiz is not available in Canada and I was trying Amazon Music as my test for streaming and to see if this is a good option. This app has limited access to streamer applications, It may be open to the streamer option in the future, if so, the dedicated streamer option becomes viable. For now,  I am limited to my dedicated music computor or my dap for this service.

Thanks for your input.

128x128pooch2

+1 @jbs. I had a similar issue and fixed it by installing a Google mesh network. Before installing this it is a good idea to confirm that the issue is due to a weak wireless signal. I ran a temporary cable over the floor and once I verified that the problem went away I installed the mesh. Aside from extending the signal strength you can prioritize devices on the network using the Google home app to avoid contention issues with your streamer. 

+2 @jbs.

I have been streaming Amazon music without any issues for a couple of years now.  
I can stream via computer, DAP, iPhone, iPad, and Cambridge Audio CXN.  I have a TP-LINK Deco mesh network and it works flawlessly.

+1 @chilehed 

I went from a wifi extender to Google Mesh. The point next to my system is wired to my streamer. No more audio drop outs.

Log into fast.com it will tell u right away your internet speeds.  Start there to trouble shoot

If wireless is unreliable, you might look into either of these two solutions:

1. Ethernet over Powerline. This only requires a wall outlet near you router and one near your streamer. Something like this: 

2. I have managed to sneak Ethernet to various rooms in my house by hijacking the coax cable meant for television. These adapters work at Gbps speeds, and have been very reliable for me: