Speaker Suggestions $30K Sasha DAW competitor?

I have been contemplating some new speakers - I have Wilson Sasha 1's which sound fantastic, but the highs can be screechy on some songs.  I listen to rock, alternative, punk at concert volumes.  I am looking at the Sasha DAW's and ??  I just heard the Alexia V's - they are what I want, but they come with a $70K price tag - just too much - man did they sound absolutely stunning - I think they are THE BEST Wilson's in the entire line - if anyone has that kind of cash you should go hear them - stunning.    I wanted to consider the PS Audio FR30's (which I have not heard) before I made a final decision, and was going to Boulder to hear the FR30's, but PS mandates that you have to be vaccinated and boosted - my doctor said don't get the booster - PS can do whatever they want - but I draw the line on my health - so that one is out (I have their DAC and support has been great).  One of the reasons I liked the FR30 is the ribbon tweeter tech which I perceive might be good in that speaker - I find them pretty smooth (have heard similar tech in the Martin Logan stuff - and they are smooth indeed).   Not a fan of Magico, Sonus Faber or Elac - in my view and for my taste - they are not musical.  Looking for floor standers.  Thanking you all for your speaker input. 

plaw

@emaillists I was also pretty excited about the FR30 - just not excited that they force me to get a booster to hear their speaker - especially since my doc advised against getting the booster - I actually want to sell my direct stream and be done with them.   I have to say that the service at PS Audio was really great - they pick up the phone, answer your questions.  I had the BHK and it would go into protection around 70db with Sasha's - although there was a sound improvement over the Classe that I had been using.  

@kennyc  Very interesting idea.  Tube preamp up front.  Solid State Power.  Only happens on some songs.  

@audiophile1 The speakers were set up by Wilson dealer.  I think that the fact that two different Wilson dealers have acknowledged shortcomings of the inverted Focal tweeters in the Sasha 1's are a good indicator that it may be inherent in the design.

Good suggestions about room acoustics, but I suggest if the Wilsons only sound screechy on some songs, then it's probably the recording that is screechy.  Try the specific recordings on other systems and see how they sound.

I would look seriously at the Vivid Kaya 90s.  They are excellent speakers that are very resolving and sound much bigger than you would expect.  There is certainly the Raidho X series which is awesome sound long and has some great products in that range.  Those are the two I would think of first. 

Post removed 
Post removed