Pass labs upgrade path

Hi there. I’m Currently running a X350.5 and XP20 with a Bricasti M1SE and PBN KAS speakers. 

I have budget to upgrade amp or preamp and am considering either a X350.8 or XP22 or XP30 as my next logical upgrade. 

I’m more inclined for a XP22 than anything else as I heard a XP12 in my system and it did sound much more like a live show but without the advantages of separate power supply. 

I have not heard a XP30 or a .8 amplifier so I figured I’d ask around and see if anyone had been in a similar spot. 

Thanks y’all. 

128x128systembuilder

I'm using the Townshend Allegri Reference with my Pass XA25 and hard to imagine anything more transparent. Being passive it uses only a small wall wart to power remote and display, so money saved on one less power cord. The chassis with dedicated design Pods takes care of isolation. It even takes up hardly any shelf space. Altogether making it a tremendous value. Main drawback being it is hard to say how it sounds. But having no sound is what I'm going for, so I'm happy.

I'm curious what the OP is looking for sonically. Because sometimes an upgrade of a component isn't the solution, which is why I assume MC posted about Townshend.

I thought I wanted an upgrade path for my monoblocks until I realized what I wanted was better caps and better isolation. If the OP simply wants to buy more Pass components, well, that's a different question -- and a legitimate one. Just don't know what he/she is seeking.