Who has heard and can comment on any of these brands??

Sound Kaos

Audio Physic 

Coherent 

Stenheim

128x128jeffseight

I have had a pair of Audio Physic Virgo III loudspeakers in my system for the past nine years. While every other component has “come and gone” multiple times, the speakers remain. They’re reasonably easy to drive, very balanced in terms of the frequency response/spectrum, and once set up properly, image like crazy. The one thing they will not do is provide exaggerated/bloated bass response.

A physical attribute that drew me to them is the front profile. From the listening position they present more like a monitor (smaller footprint), rather than a large box. I do not have experience listening to other Audio Physic models, so nothing to add/contribute there.

I had the Audio Physics Tempo Plus speakers for a little while. They were fun speakers but I found them to be colored compared with Bache speakers. I had listened to the Audio Physics Avanti which I thought had a more refined midrange and tighter bass, but I also found it to be on the thin side and more forward. 

I've heard of but have never actually heard or demoed Stenheim speakers. The last time I was seriously shopping for a pair of towers for my two-channel system upgrade, I spent serious seat-time over several months with approximately 15 or 18 different contenders in serious, orchestrated and scheduled critical listening mode. A pair of Aerial Acoustics 6T were one pair I spent time with that absolutely blew my socks off! Unfortunately, my amp doesn't generate the kind of current these fine speakers deserve to do them true justice. For those of you who may be reading this, have the right kind of amp to do these speakers justice and around seven grand to spend on an upgrade, I can't encourage you enough to do what you have to do to audition these speakers! These Aerial 6T I heard were a pair of trade-ins. After the audition, I asked the salesperson what the people who had owned these outstanding speakers traded them in for. He pointed to a pair of Stenheim Alumine 3. If I had 30 grand to spend on a pair of speakers and the type of playmates they deserve, I would love to hear these things for myself.

I heard a pair of Stenheims at AZPONA this past spring (2022) and found them to be one of my favorite rooms at the show, just behind the Magico M6 room.  The Stenheims were in a larger room, and I can't remember the model number, but they were wonderful sounding.  My show companions were in agreement with me.  Maybe this helps........

I have Coherent 10's.  They are in my virtual system posted here.  I'm not familiar with the other brands mentioned by the OP.  Coherents will be in the high efficiency camp.  Very easy to drive, outstanding clarity in the midrange, great imaging, very revealing of amps.  I've heard more extended bass and more detailed bass elsewhere but the good stuff more than makes up for it and I don't feel like bass is lacking at all.