Who is Gonna Buy A New Jeep Grand Wagoneer For the MacIntosh Stereo?

Not I, Just wondering.

128x128thepigdog

The brand collaboration makes sense from a marketing standpoint in that both companies are steadfast American brands (ignoring Stellantis for this discussion). 

While this thread is trolling for McIntosh hate, these premium collaborations are merely marketing exercises to improve sales for the vehicle manufacturer, and raise brand awareness for the audio manufacturer. When you're selling what is the world's most hideous, 7700 lb. $100,000+  soft-roader, you need all the bullet points you can muster. A 4-speaker AC Delco stereo only cuts it for the Venn diagram of those who have lots of money to throw at a vehicle, and are both visually, and audibly impaired.

The real question is if you would purchase the 911 Sport Classic for the 13-speaker Burmester system? Lower tow rating, but will fit between the lines of a parking space, and you wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen in it.

Jeep has to do something to try to justify their ridiculously overpriced vehicles. This won't hurt, I'm sure. 

I thought it was a bad trend when people bought cars based on how much they liked the headlights. Maybe this is Jeep's answer to all the luxury cars with their interior ambient lighting gimmicks. Now you can bask in that blue display.

All the best,
Nonoise

Right after I put my cart before my horse.

Which tone arm does it go on?