Tekton Lore-S

Does anyone have these whose main listening habits tend towards Indie Rock, Pop and electronic? If so How do you like them and how do they compare to your previous speakers.
128x128jkontuly
They are fantastic. Definitely give them a good break in period. I honestly didnt like them out of the box. After a few months i love them. I enjoy the clarity, the punch with bass and drums, and you can really hear alternative type guitar riffs in a totally new way. Velocity girl, cure, new order, even d guetta and armin van burren (the former has a pretty bad sound engineer) sound better, with more details in the mids, beyond the usual low thump and highs. I have used vintage jbl century l 100s, good paradigm bookshelves, kef, and have lots of hours listening to big expensive b&w on a friends system. Tektons are more versatile, have better mids, seem to reveal more detail and have a nice bass and low mid that the others didn't have. Plus, more options on amps with the high efficiency. Also, if you listen at all to vocals, classic, chamber or jazz, they re much better than other speakers I have heard in the price range. I can't think of a negative with them, other than the size - pretty big, and I wish they had a grille on the large transducers.
Thanks for the reply. I saw in another post that you were thinking of getting a RWA Signature 15 amp. Did you ever get it? How do you like it with the Lore-S? I actually have this amp as I was planning to buy some high-efficiency speakers. Now I need to either buy some new speakers or sell the amp as its not the perfect match with my totem speakers. However, I am sometimes amazed at what it can do with 15 watts - especially with how it renders Bass.
I just bought the signature 15 but we had a problem with the charger so a new charger is in the mail now. I had a great six hours with the battery and really liked it, it certainly had plenty of power for the tektons, lots of bass, nice mid detail, and could go much louder than I could want, and I have a very large high ceiling room. So, in terms of power, it's fine. I'll post more on the sound when I am able to give it a real listen, and probably the amp needs some break in as well. One thing I did notice is the system brings out a lot of detail and the difference between sources and recordings was pretty significant. Somehow, i think that's normal for a good system, this is my first approach to a high end system.
Hey there!

I am currently leaning heavily toward purchasing the Tekton Lore-S (and pairing it up with a Leben CS-300xs integrated). I listen to virtually everything, but my rotation is fairly independent rock band heavy. My ultimate goal is a musically involving "live" sounding system. If I actually take the plunge I'll let you know my thoughts. Right now I'm in the money saving, old gear selling stage. hehe

It's exciting to see all the chatter about these floorstanders here :)