Franco Serbin Accordos after one month.....

After living with these Accordos for a month and listening to my music collection all over again l have drawn some conclusions..there not the loudest, there not the most dynamic,there not home theater..there not beryllium highs and carbon mids. but l have to say there the most "emotional " speakers I've owned...the kiln dried walnut cabinets, silk dome tweeters and paper cut midranges are pure old school  majic..the human voice sounds more natural than anything I've ever owned...your favorite music will draw you to tears...l only play them with the best recorded songs..there so delicate, detailed and transparent...double edged sword with poor recordings...there almost too revealing for casual listening...l feel like l have to make a quality decision on the music l play when listening to them.....very special speakers!...super cool 😎 

128x128vinnydabully

@roxy54 let it go. This a forum not a term paper.

You did misspell they're a few times though.

I have always found that a well made silk dome tweeter (think Scanspeak) sounds extremely natural without the tipped up highs.  Good speaker choice, enjoy!

@stereo5 

After hearing many different good tweeters over the years, I have to agree with you. It's hard to beat a good silk dome.

@juanmanuelfangioii 

Did you ever consider that the correction might have saved him from future embarrassment if that mistake was made in a business email for example? We all learn here about different things.