The Luxman L-595A SE integrated is coming.

Luxman is releasing this fall a 95th anniversary integrated. It's style is from the late 1980's. No meters all buttons. Power wise it seems like the same as the 590AXII. World wide 300 of these integrated's will be built. 100 allocated to the US market. Price about $11,495. You can view it on the new Luxman website.
luxmancl38

Thank you so much @joeinid I posted some additional photos to capture my audio journey of what I had been doing the last several months to the year.. Let me know what you think..  I am so glad my dealer had both Mcintosh and Luxman.. I was so disappointed after having invested so much into Mcintosh and still not getting that sensory satisfaction.. I honestly don't think Mcintosh is the same as in the past.. It just isn't to my taste.. Fortunately my dealer let me swap each one of them with Luxman.. 

I can add, the MM phono section sounds fantastic. No downgrade from my older ELAC ppa-2. I hope to try a MC cartridge later on

Audio Video Therapy still has a couple of 595's available. A very hot item for his store. Up to 12 sold. 

Post removed