Bookshelf speakers that renders 3D soundstage

Recently I am on a quest to find a pair of bookshelf speakers under $2k that will render 3D soundstage.  The soundstage does not need to be much wider than the speakers that are approximately 7-8 ft apart but, within the soundstage, I am particularly looking for the decent depth, focus image and pinpoint instrument/vocal separation.  The other sound trait I am particularly looking for is the nimble, agile bass that could go down to around 45 Hz -3dB.  The pairing amplification is going to be Parasound A23.  If you have experienced / auditioned that, please let me know.

lanx0003

JBL L52 or JBL 4309, the wave guide that JBL uses is amazing at creating a 3D soundstage.

Thank you guys for the recommendations.  Among these, I am thrilled by the performance and looks of Philharmonic BMR Monitor (v2) curved rosewood cabinet.  The only online auditioning source I could locate sounds promising.  Will look into it.  Thanks, @prighello.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9c-lvJ2UeE

Buchardt Audio S400 MkII, 2000 Euros ($1,950 at current exchange rates) and free shipping. Also a 45 day demo period. Sold direct to cut out the middle man, with a full 10 year transferable warranty.

Very wide and tall soundstage beyond the speakers, depth is very good as well. Beautifully sounding speakers played at low, medium, and loud levels. Also can (and should) be placed near the rear wall, so placement is convenient.

Improve with the quality of equipment used. I have about $13 K of cables and electronics, and the speakers are never the limiting factor