Bill Evans Riverside Recordings Box Set is FINALLY IN STOCK!!

I ordered this from Acoustic Sounds in Nov 2020 and just got my shipment notification tonight!  Yay!!  It has been way overpriced on Discogs so glad they are finally available for anyone that wants.  

dhite71

I was traveling for work and FedEx did not acknowledge my note to leave with my neighbor so attempt #3 is tomorrow lol. I don’t have any other audiophile pressings so will only be comparing to a couple of the albums $30 recent pressings. Do you have either of the UD1S or any other older audiophile copies for comparison? I am looking forward to a chill Friday night with this set.

I have the Sunday at the Village Vanguard  (Numbered Limited Edition Ultradisc One-Step 45 RPM 180 Gram 2 LP Box Set)  and will be comparing the two tomorrow. I will let you know…

I have listened to half....they have all sounded fabulous and very quiet.  The pressing quality is quite excellent.  My favorite at this point is Shelly's Manne-Hole.

Go for it! Guys.

The Bill Evans set is a sound investment.

Happy Listening!

I have an original box set and it doesn't have a side #2.  There's a side labelled #2, but it's actually side #18, if I remember correctly.  Something I've never encountered before.  Very strange.