Anyone know where the Virtual Systems went?

I used to be able to click on a UserID  > details > .....  to see the authors (virtual) system. Now all I see is discussion list and responses list. It seems like the Virtual System Link is gone although sometimes I could swear that I see the text "Virtual System" pop up for fraction of a second. 

Is this is happening to anyone else? It seems it started right about the time that "bot checking" began. 

I've tried from:
1) iPhone

2) iPad

3) MacBook Pro

4) Win 10 desktop

All systems are updated with latest patches from the respective vendors.

Please chime in if you are also experiencing this. 

Thank you for your time.

rhg3
bslon

1,367 posts

@elliottbnewcombjr 

Using iPad, I just touched your name, then details and your 3 systems came up. Same with noromance, his one system, and twoleftears shows 2 systems.

On your drop-down > Help >General >How Do I Contact Support.

Tammy (Admin) usually responds quickly, she will take care of you. I hope this helps.

Worked off my cell phone but not on laptop, it used too

I've been assuming it is a global site problem and like a power failure, they must be working on it. 

I'll write Tammy, thanks for the info.

Maybe I need to re-install windows and or Chrome, IOW it might be a quirk on my computer??

elliottbnewcombjr

3,237 posts

Maybe I need to re-install windows and or Chrome, IOW it might be a quirk on my computer??

I doubt it.

Doesn’t work for me on my Mac running MacOS 12.5.1, Windows 11 laptop or my Android phone. Tried different browsers etc.

maybe you ain't listening

we are going to details, no virtual systems show up!!!!!