Open invite

If anyone is in the Indianapolis area or coming here and wants to hear NSMT 100's paired with Esoteric N05XD and pass labs XA25 you have an open invite to visit.  I would love for others to hear my system and provide comments. There is nothing like home auditioning or a friends house to get a fix on what things sound like.

Just email me and and will set something up. What a great hobby!  

[email protected]

johnah5

It would be a good idea to have a standing thread for all forum members who are open to having others over to listen. It would consist of exactly what you have posted above. Location, description of system, and contact info. I am always up for other like minded audio nerds to drop by.  I know that many people are particular about their privacy, but I'm sure there are a few here that would participate.

I'm with Ozzy.  I'm in L.A.  The problem with this is, the mods might take this thread down (and subsequent others) because the OP provided an email address.  But I love the idea. 

Teajay does do open invite as well.Maybe 3 years ago , My friend and I went to visit Teajay to listen to the Tekton ps 12, we both end up owning them.Its more than an hour drive from Illinois.We have a great time.