REL Carbon Special in the house!

Just landed this afternoon! This replaces a Rel S/510 which honestly was more than what I needed but I’ve been drooling over the carbon for quite some time. 
So onto my stupid set up question…My speakers are the same so would the Xover and phase settings on the Carbon be the same as what I had on the S/510?

128x128jl1ny

Nice looking sub.

Maybe the 3rd step down-No.25/G1 now in the REL food chain.

"Is there a substantial break in period with the CS? I really didn’t notice much of a change over time with the S/510"

Probably answered your own question.  Asking those type of questions just encourages audio neurosis to linger.

Enjoy it-get a second for even more greatness.

Dialing it in, I’m still blown away at the pressure this thing generates. Bass impact is incredible. Playing around with my fave test tracks, Tool “chocolate chip trip” and Reference Recordings “Fanfare for the common man” is next level! 🔊 🤯

@tablejockey @ricred1 

If I could afford a No.25 I’d find a way to squeeze it into my apartment 😂 I’m by no means a basshead. Out of balance bass is just as fatiguing as treble sibilance. What fascinates me is what a precisely tuned sub does to the ambiance of the soundscape.