Looking for a preamp with XLR connections

Looking for a reference preamp with XLR inputs and outputs. Looking to spend less than 10k, no tubes. Any suggestion? Thought about the schitt Freya+, but audio science review just review it, and the measurements were aweful. 
Thank you for your recommendations. 

128x128agolde1110

Pass on Pass! Their amps are fantastic. Their preamps are anemic and less than exciting...I have had both the XP-20 and XP-30 and went back to a tube based preamp. With both the Pass preamps I had Pass amps paired to them and was underwhelmed to say the least. 

Based on what I have owned and your stated requirements, and if your budget is truly in the $10k range, Pass is hard to beat.  Now if you would consider tubes, which you should IMO, then its entirely a different story.  The Freya is a great value.  Sounds even better with upgraded tubes.  I owned one for a while to see what all the chatter was about.  It is by no means reference grade though, IMO.

Based on what I have owned and your stated requirements, and if your budget is truly in the $10k range, Pass is hard to beat.  Now if you would consider tubes, which you should IMO, then its entirely a different story.  The Freya is a great value.  Sounds even better with upgraded tubes.  I owned one for a while to see what all the chatter was about.  It is by no means reference grade though, IMO.