SkyfiAudio

This is the second time I bought from them, the first one is Marigo apparition digital cable, last Wednesday I bought Red Rose r3 Speakers, it’s their summer sale, both went well, amazing  packaging , excellent communication,Good price, Fernando and Elliot White are class act , thank you. 

128x128jayctoy

+1 @crustycoot 

Although they do have high prices I agree that the video was impressive and imparted a level of integrity verses buying off the streets, so to speak.

@stereo5 

Very enlightening story. Based on what you said, I would never buy anything from them. Thank you.

Their advertised items always pique my interest but the outrageous pricing ends it. I was just on their site, only because the OP mentioned a sale, the prices I saw are closer to reality. If they had sale items more often, I wouldn't hesitate to contact them. 

Although, if they're so easily offended by potential customers' questions, it might result in me getting banned.

@stereo5 

WOW! I could tell from their descriptions that they don’t properly do their homework, but THIS is just unacceptable. If I was my younger punk self I’d mail them a turd.

More to discover