SkyfiAudio

This is the second time I bought from them, the first one is Marigo apparition digital cable, last Wednesday I bought Red Rose r3 Speakers, it’s their summer sale, both went well, amazing  packaging , excellent communication,Good price, Fernando and Elliot White are class act , thank you. 

128x128jayctoy

The items they sell are typically in excellent condition and either refurbished or checked out very well so that is what you are buying from them.  The old McIntosh and Marantz units look brand new.

bought a couple of times from them for about 8k in total. not happy experiences. no more purchases.

Stuff I want pops up there at times but it’s always listed at a crazy price and on their eBay account it says to not send offers. If there prices were at least just a tad closer to the regular I’d probably buy stuff. I don’t mind buying from a great seller at maybe 10% higher than others to get that assurance but the item is always way way higher than I caa as n ever wrap my head around even if they were to go above and beyond. At this moment they have s dac I want but it’s about 40% higher than any other time it’s actually sold. The sold listings being in the same condition as them. 

I’d always heard that their prices are outrageous, but I just ordered a pair of Thiel MCS1 from them, and the price, including shipping, was lower than several other pairs I’ve seen for sale in worse cosmetic shape, for sale by sellers who were unwilling to ship. Elliot gave me a call to touch base with me the morning after I placed the order, and he struck me as someone who has a real passion for hi-fi, and for whom customer service is rather important. 

Thus far I’ve been very pleased with the transaction, but I suppose the jury will remain out until I am in possession of the speakers.

More to discover