HiFi audio Fuse on a CD Transport

Would it be a great improvement if I replace the fuse on my "CD Transport" by a Audio HiFi Fuse.  I experienced a good result with amplifier ?

audiosens

Wasting your money, you can’t really hear the transport. Why not buy one of those $400 fuses and see?   Doesn’t Synergetic offer a return if you don’t like or can’t hear a difference?

Way to go naysayers. You must love the close contact you guys get with all the dog piling.

Too bad we don't all agree with "nonoise".  Maybe the world would be a better place if we conform to his way of thinking?

No one's asking you to give up your prejudices, stereo5. just keep an open mind (which seems to be asking a lot) Anyone remember Lloyd Walker (RIP) and his beautiful, 6 figure turntables? Long before fuses became the reason to go off on members he advocated for use of better fuses in his motor drives simply because they made it more accurate than the bog standard ones that the cheapies use.

One needn't pay what the fools here decry. This has been gone over ad nauseam and all you need to pony up is about $20 for a better fuse. It isn't gong to break the bank but then, what would the fuse nannies have to whine about?

All the best,
Nonoise