Why is Audiogon checking my browser?

For the past few days, I keep getting a prompt to show I am human. Lots of Capcha that even though I input the proper number of items, prompts me to another Capcha.

If this is the future, I am going to bail.

B

gdnrbob

That is an annoyance, for sure.  But nothing compared to reading a subject topic headline, your interest getting clicked, and then opening the post to find that it has been deleted by the "Audiogon Big Brother Admin's" who feel the need to protect and nurture us weak members 24/7.  Or reading a post with 65 replies and 40 have been removed.

Let's see how long before I get a free staycation at the re-education camp....

gdnrbob - - Just curious what browser you're using.  I use Safari, and there are a couple of sites I regularly visit where the dreaded capcha demon plagues me - - until I change the browser to  Firefox. Then, no more capcha crap.  Just a thought.

I’m using an old Apple IPad and the only time I see a Capcha is when I start a new thread.  Never on replying to a thread.

Got this verification bullsh*t on both computers, running XP on one and WIN11 on the other. There's nothing here worth this hassle. Next time this happens I'm audioGONE from here...