Using battery power to go off the City's power grid

I'm using a Bluetti AC200MAX 2,200 watt expandable power station to take my system off the city's power grid.  It runs off a lithium ion phosphate battery with a 4,800 watt pure sine wave inverter. My total system only takes about 450 watts so I have never heard the fan kick on - it is totally silent. The music comes from a completely black background, with a huge soundstage that sounds very natural. I know that Ric Schultz has talked about these types of setups and there is a very expensive Stromtank battery system that is marketed to audiophiles. Anyone else tried this type of setup in their audio system?

Here is a link to a review:

128x128sbayne

The PS Audio Power plants have a scope and analyse the incoming power.  I would really like to see the THD numbers out of the inverter.  the sine wave coming off the grid in San Diego has 4-5% THD.

sjsfiveo and grannyring - yes, I've made this point a number times. You must make sure the inverter produces 120v at 60Hz under full load. Not every inverter can do that. Some of them are even designed to reduce voltage as the load increases! So be careful. Watch the YouTube video review I attached. Hobotech is an excellent source.  

Bill - here is his review on the AC300 you are considering.

If you try that stuff in FL you will be put in jail.

https://palmbeachpost-fl.newsmemory.com/?token=ae07a0734da4c7daa6a8cce65de0dc46_62efcab6_4c91c4f&selDate=20220807

FPL (along with big sugar--you know, otherwise known as "middle-class heroin") runs our state and has the gov in their pocket.  THUS, any attempt to disconnect from FPL will result in criminal charges.

We "love" our gov--who else has the guts to pick a fight with a cartoon mouse, I ask you?--and you will too (OR ELSE!) when he becomes the dictator of the US--uh, sorry, our next "president."

Think I am kidding?  Just check back in a couple of years...

Enjoy!