Recommend me a Class A Integrated Amp (or sound like Class A amp)

I have been rocking a Cabasse Riga setup with a Sony TA-A1ES (a heavily biased Class A design outputting first 15 watts as Class A). I absolutely love the clarity and natural sound of it. I’ve decided to keep to Class A to upgrade if possible because the Riga does not need a lot of juice to drive.

Accuphase Class As are eye-watering expensive in my country, but thankfully Esoteric prices their Class A F-03A at much more reasonable $8600 USD. Luxman unfortunately has stopped producing Class As, so they are out of equation and besides strangely they are more expensive than Esoteric in my country. Pass Labs, well, way out of my budget.

So, for around $8600 USD or less what are my other options if I want a similar sound to Class A without going down the tube route?

I’ve heard the new HifiRose RA180 sounds quite class A like. And I think the Yamaha AS series sound quite close as well. Any more options should I consider? The pricing of other brands should be similar to US.

128x128auroravengeance

Plinius heavily biased into Class A … at least mine is, best I’ve heard to give me the most tube positives without sacrificing the SS virtues … but can’t say I’m positive about the newer versions… call Ralph Abramo (Plinius Audio Repairs in CA), think he can tell you.

we are a cabasse dealer two exceptional integrated amos

krell k300i

unison research único 150

a true sleeper amazing sound warm hybrid great swing and dynamics

Dave and Troy

Audio intellect  nj

displaying cabasse dealer

krell and unison

For that kind of price you could get a Sugden Masterclass IA-4.  33W of pure class A.

The only available brand new Luxman Class A left available to buy is a 595ASE and I don't think I want to pay the mark up for that. And I don't like the all buttons look anyway. I guess $8600 USD Esoteric F-03A seems like the best value; I checked the price of this in US and wow you guys are really getting the short end of the stick. 

I totally forgot about Krell and definitely is going to check it out. The highest end for Hautonga available here is Plinius Hautonga at around 3600 USD, but I guess I will give it a try anyway. 

I didn't see your location listed anywhere so this might not be helpful if you are not in the US. Belles makes a Class A integrated but there is no info on Dave's website. For info you need to speak to John Rutan at the Audio Connection in Verona NJ. He has one on display and it sounds great. I don't know the pricing for it. Good Luck!