What is the best 2 channel listening chair?

I've been using a Ames lounge chair for years, it looks and feels good ...but it's a little low...l was ready for an upgrade. I was reading you should avoid chairs that are higher that the shoulder, but l will choose comfort first,nothing too bulky,no theater seats.I recently purchased a Human touch pc610 (optioned out).So far its been fantastic.Any input or ideas on this subject would be appreciated. 

128x128vinnydabully

Stressless are good...but very expensive and not as adjustable. In addition to that, they don't stay put because of that round base, and always need to be adjusted. I know because I had another brand of chair that looked just like a Stressless.

Finally, at least in my 11x13 listening room, the separate footrest was always in the way. Now, if I'm not reclining the chair is just a chair. 

Most commercial listening rooms employ a padded backless bench. There are no sound reflections around the listener's ears and it has the added effect of being uncomfortable enough that the listener will not linger there.

Elite home theatre recliners ,they are Exceptional ,

and made in North America.

My dentist has an old chair with a narrow headrest...

Yes, I can clearly hear a difference when sitting on a loveseat with my head too low. If I use a pillow behind my head, it matters.

I am still a bit tempted to try sitting on the floor and adjusting the speakers to 'aim' at me. I remember Mapleshade (Pierre Sperry?) offering some of that advice.