I am out of the loop for knowledge on high end auto music systems

At one time I had also invested money and time in good stereo systems for good cars, but have been out of that market for too long.  I would consider doing an upgrade to the stereo in an older used car I have, which is a '91 Porsche 944S2.  

Where do you feel I should start on my info finding journey?   Mainly for FM reception and multi cd (perhaps SACD} playback.

jusam

@jusam

every reply has suggested that you go to a car audio shop. car audio is a lot different than 2 channel audio.. i am sure if you visit a shop you can tell them what you are wanting and they can help you.

music/audio enthusiasts sharing experience....this has been part of this site since Arne started it.

what that comment....makes me think that you are an old member of this site but with a new moniker....as how else would you know about Arne , since it says you joined here in March 2021 ?

hahahaha

sooo busted... old hand acting out like an idiot using a new burner account

bravo! 👏

"high end auto music systems"  Every word is a contradiction of the others.  

I'd rather listen to an engine with a fresh tune-up than any auto audio system.

Esp. a Porsche...or any other 'sport vehicle'....

My attention in a car is getting 'there' alive without being too distracted by what's on my 'droid to make the miles fade.... ;)

jjss49  You are correct.  I had been on here from near the start and did a deal with an abusive parasite (non-payment,etc.) and stayed away for some time and started again with a new user name...as per the suggestion of a lady at AudiogoN.