Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman

Paul McCartney last week (06/16) in New Jersey, MetLife stadium. Springsteen and Bon Jovi showed up to pay their respects to Paul as he turned 80 last Saturday.

More than a concert, this was a spiritual event (for me at least).  I had never seen the Beatles and am a huge fan. My expectations were muted as hey, the guy is 80 years old.

Best and most fun concert that I can remember.  I felt like a teenager.  I'm keeping my MetLife green security wristband :-).  

Next week is Steely Dan.

Little Feat at the Beacon a few weeks ago.  They recreated Waiting for Columbus.

A week prior we saw Molly Tuttle in a small church in Montclair.  That woman can really play.

As sad as this seems, I've come to a realization that I might not be attending many/any live shows again.  This from someone who lived for this activity.  But the last few years, I have skipped sooo many, including last night, a Malpass Brothers show.  Maybe its because I'm old, maybe its because I don't enjoy going alone much any longer, maybe its because I have become accustomed to staying ut the last few years with the viral pandemic.  The last 10 or 15 shows for which I have had tickets, I mostly skipped.  At last the artists received my ticket proceeds?  

Chris Botti at the Ikeda Theater in April. Great acoustics and outstanding performance!

@rpeluso - I've been experiencing the same thing; so many shows this year that I would have jumped on tickets immediately in another time, I'm just passing on now. Just too wary of a lot of people packed together inside. And I turned 70 last year, so that might be a factor as well....  Not long ago, I'd be good for 30-40 gigs per year.