VTL information

I recently bought a pair of VTL Deluxe 240 monoblocks. The seller didn't have the owners manual. I contacted VTL and was told they don't have any information on amps that age (1993-1997). It has David Manley on the front of the amp too so I called them and was told they engineered them but they were made by VTL.  Although they were more helpful still now information. If someone could help me with any information I would greatly appreciate it. I want to get them serviced before trying them and am anxious to hear them.

128x128livingwellinco

A competent tech can probably service them without the manual if it comes to that.

David has passed Luke is the son that runs VTL , I have 250 mono blocks had them serviced  many times with and without manual  thru the years, roxy54 is correct. Find a tech that good ,no fly by nite , I have mine over 20 years ,enjoy them.

I do have a good tech. I like to have as much info as I can when I get new equipment. There isn’t much out there on these amps that I can find. I usually like to find the owners manual, and any reviews for reference when possible.  I was really surprised when I contacted VTL. Maybe the receptionist was having a bad day. She was rude and no help. She informed me they don’t have any information on their equipment that age and offered no help at all. Customer service was lacking. It seems like this is a good source for information and lots of advice. 

I read this form almost every day and have learned a lot of the years. This is my first time using it. I am switching over to tubes and discovering how much I don’t know. That is part of the appeal for me to audio.