Need DAC comparable to OPPO BDP-83SE, or better, small size, USB OK, SPDIF coax...

Remodeling our RV so I can fit, after rebuilding to new shape woofer section of Edgarhorn Slimlines. Bringing my old system out of storage after many years, highly upgraded Baby Sophia tube amp. High powered big subwoofer system design underway as well. Oppo just to big to use it so need to work out a mini computer with BD player for our limited collection and will be using Qobuz for most all music. Looking into an PRi or mini computer and slim external BD player. I need some sort of switcher as well as have the TV swivel down from ceiling and a Martin Logan Vision X sound bar above it for more casual listening. CHEAP but great, I know not impossible to find but needs to match up well with the Baby Sophia and upgraded Slimlines. Thanks, Rick (Wife and doggy waiting for me, I will refine this post when I return:)
raam

Thanks!

When my predecessors lived until 48, 50, I figured I might just make 52 but just hit 70 and going strong. Sure helps to have a wonderful wife and doggy to be with to have a great reason to take care of myself:)

Just installed my E30 and it’s usb hooked up to a MacBook Pro..

I’ve been using Amazon Music and I’m getting superb results into an audiophile type stereo + subs setup..

I got the silver and it looks spiffy next to my silver Loki Preamp and PS M700 monoblocks ..

I’m hearing something I’ve never heard before on many cuts..

Impressive and I got it for Xmas..

Glad you like the e30, I think it quite nice for the price, especially on battery power, highly recommend trying it.

Making some changes to the plans, just might sell my beloved Edgarhorns and build some Caintuck F15 OB speakers and W15 OB sub under my desk as can vent there and on the sides and back of the desk so might work well.

Probably go to an R2R Dac using Qobuz via laptop for now, streamer later.

Baby Sophia, fully upgraded, for the F15s

Looking at a DSP sub amp so I can see how well I can tune the sub under the desk if not able to with the Dayton amp with single band EQ, way over powered for an OB sub but if not working out then I can build a sealed sub, have plenty to choose from here.