Best Smaller Bookshelf Speakers For Use Exclusively With Ambient Music?

As the title says, these speakers will be used in a small room (10x12) exclusively for listening to ambient music. Think Eno, Will Ackerman, Sigur Ros, Ludovico Einaudi, Dead Can Dance, Enya, George Winston, etc. 

This is an important purchase as I listen to 2.5-3 hours of this music, six nights a week, to wind down from stressful work days. 

Thanks for any assistance with this. 

nightfall

I would recommend the Lirpa Labs Ambient 1.0.  Designed for ambient music and ambient music only.  Sounds like crap on everything else though.  Could be some deals out there...I don't think they're all that popular. 😉

Spendor A1 speakers...used of course...maybe not under a grand...but nice Bookshelf Speakers. 

I’d be curious to know what vintage amp you have. I’d also be curious if this will be low level listening to not wake other family members. I’ve had great results with the Sierras from Ascend Acoustics with similar music.

@ddd1 i'm not sure about the Lirpa Labs.  He may not be able to get those things through the door.  And by now, I'm sure the price has skyrocketed.