Revel Performa 3

My last thread on this topic ended up under music somehow, but anyway has anyone actually heard these ? The promotional video on Revels web page looks very promising. They are coming out next month, Thanks, Christopher
chrissain
I own Revel f32s and can say they are not that tube friendly, Irun them with Rogue m180 monos, what info do you have that the performa 3s are more tube friendly ? It would be great if they were !
I spent over an hour listening to the new Revel F-208's yesterday at Audio Breakthroughs in Manhasett, NY (thanks Stu !) .... Holy cow !!! These are incredible speakers. Balanced, coherent, beautiful, and just right. Perhaps an incredible bargain in the $5000 price range. If you have a chance, listen to them and enjoy them. I'm not looking to buy new speakers, as I'm loving my Revel F-12's, .... but if I was, and I had the bucks, I'd bring them home.
I owned the f30 speakers which were pretty good,
I am just running in the Revel M-106 monitor , It is a Outstanding monitor
And very refinined,the Bass without the port plug is very articulate and powerful for a 6.5 inch mid- Bass driver Very natural sounding and I get usable Bass I to the high 40s.
I turned off my SVS 12 sealed sub during breakin but Xover is at around 70 hz when on,
Makes this combination sound with authority and impact for just over $2300 for both this combo will embarrass a lot of speakers in the $5-6k
Range.i am speaking with total confidence and comparisons to give a
Honest evaluation. The Big F -208 floor stand speaker I am sure is anExcellent loudspeaker with very similar sonic signature and even more midbass .
I think Revel's old line look way better aesthetically. Isn't the sub a little much for a sub price wise? I dunno..