Revel Performa 3

My last thread on this topic ended up under music somehow, but anyway has anyone actually heard these ? The promotional video on Revels web page looks very promising. They are coming out next month, Thanks, Christopher
chrissain
I have the F32's and center/surrounds that match. I was hoping they would be at RMAF, and if they were I missed them.
Unfortuneatly we have no Revel dealers in my immediate area. But I am looking forward to reviews here and published.
The video on Revels web sight is very interesting, seems like some real effort was put into the design and execution of the new line, not just marketing hype and sales propaganda.
The Revel research and development is perhaps among the best in the industry. My Concerta F-12's are truly remarkable speakers, sounding far better than many speakers I have listened to at much higher price points. I had some music loving friends over at my house yesterday, to enjoy leftover turkey and fine wine, and some terrific music. My buddies have collectively owned speakers by Totem, NHT, Harbeth, Martin Logan, Vandersteen, B & W, Quad, Mission, and Magnepan.
Everyone agreed that my Revels sounded pretty amazing ! I have no doubt that the new Performa 3 line will be outstanding.
Revel now has more information on their web sight on the Performa 3 speakers including owner manuals, the 208 is bigger than it looks, I bet it can move some air.