The review wehave been promising is up

128x128audiotroy

Given the belligerence of this guy in this thread and many others, it's hard to imagine anyone wanting to deal with him to actually buy something.  But I suppose some people warm to that style.

I have no problem with audiotroy, no misrepresentation, totally transparent which product they're representing and advocating for.

I observe far more hidden agendas from some here.

I posted this in his other thread.....

People, you don't have to buy the Aeon from Audiotroy or anyone else for that matter.  So many people have a hard-on about AudioTroy hyping his product on Audiogon.  Have you heard the Aeon?  Do you know anything about it?   Are we not all in this hobby to learn about new components?  He is providing information to the masses.  If you are interested in the product you can research it more.  If not just move on.  BTW, Dave is a wealth of knowledge.  I respect his opinions.  

I tried posting a similar thread on the Lampizator Horizon and I got so much hate (because it is a $45K DAC) that I asked the moderator to take the thread down and all I was doing was sharing information.  It is also why I like WBF better than Audiogon.  WBF is an information-sharing website.  If you don't like Audiotroy posting his comments then just ignore them and move on.  Otherwise, I am always interested in learning about new products even if I don't buy them.