trying to contact Albertsportis

Does anyone here know if AlbertSportis actually sells the speakers he has listed on the classified forum?  I have tried to contact him a number of times, in a number of different ways, but do not get a response.  I even made an offer on a pair of Sonus Faber but got not response.

I know this a strange first post, but any information would be appreciated.

Thanks very much.

Jonathan

dodgers5559

Albert Porter is a great guy and his departure from agon was a true loss.  But times were much different then…

They always answer my questions via email however my offers are also often ignored giving me the impression the prices are non negotiable, or i'm really cheap.

If you know exactly what you are looking for, and/or you're willing to hear the brutal truth about some gear he's your guy.  If you're looking to be treated with kid gloves move on.  I'm in sales and respect when people use the challenger sales model, whether they know it or not.  The customer is not always right and some people need to hear it.  

Most dealers are up 2-3x in the past few years, and he's close to a 1 man show.  Be persistent without being annoying and you'll be rewarded, as it seems his used inventory and deals are second to none.