Has anyone puchased from Virusa recently?

Wondering if anyone on here has (or knows someone who has) purchased cartridge(s) from Virausa recently. If so, what was your experience like as far as communication, shipping, product compared to description, etc? Thanks

Title should read Virausa...

rman227

ViraUSA appears to be the same business otherwise known as GRGAudio.

There appears to be many complaints such as this

Purchased this Technics EPC 100Mk 3 ED Cartridge Dec 25th. When it showed up it was a different serial number. The suspension was shot. If you tracked it over .5 g it bottomed out. I returned it and the seller said he fixed it and would send it back. 2 month later and countless emails no response. He has my money and my cartridge. I am out $500 bucks plus exchange. He continues to list multiple adds of these cartridges and has not pulled the add. Please help. 

or another audio goner here -

I just heard from another CAM member who was sold a defective cartridge from GRG audio. He was sold a different cartridge then was pictured in the ad, it had a different serial number, and it had a totally defective suspension. He sent it back and received a few emails over a few months that Greg was going to fix it and send it to him but he never got anything back and Greg stopped responding to his emails.  Thankfully CAM has moderation that review the case and booted GRG Audio off of CAM.  However this a small consolation to the gentleman who is now out almost $1000 and has no cartridge.  If you do not want to get ripped off do not buy from this guy he sells hundreds of cartridges and apparently none of them have over 300 hours.  This stretches the logical bounds of credibility in and of itself.  Then he has a track record of completely ignoring people when there is a problem.  I'm sure only one out of 20 cartridges is completely defective but still do you want to support someone like this?  And if you are the one out of 20 then you have been completely ripped off for thousands of dollars and have absolutely no recourse.  

Another audio goner here

Well I am that Guy that bought a EPC -100 Technics cart from Greg / Victor or whatever his name is this week at GRG. Here is how this guy works. First off, if you have a problem he pulls the stall tactic until you are past the point of a pay pal refund and feedback on this site. (so if you have a problem with GRG right now, you better dispute your pay-pal ASAP) Then he does the old I did not get your emails, I sorry I was in Russia at the Olympics. Then he says, send it back and I will have it repaired. Then he never answers your emails ever again. He has your money and his defective cart back, then he then resells again to some other poor schmuck. I actually saw the cart I sent back to him advertised with the same serial number 2 weeks later. Meanwhile he answers all of my kids emails about other carts while he is supposed to be in Russia. When I finally did get him on the phone he threatened to have someone to pay me a visit to give me a beating. So I jumped on A-gone and posted questions to all of his adds saying stay away, he burnt me for $500. All he did was block me. Stay away from this guy unless your in driving distance to give him a personal refund, if you catch my drift.
I have had him banned from Canuck Audio Mart and US Audio Mart. He would not even make contact with the moderators over this dispute.
His tactics prevent users from getting their money back and leaving negative feedback. 
He also goes under the handle ViraUSA

It appears to be a business that buys cheap second hand used cartridges and resells them as "mint" "low usage" cartridges.

I think if you search for grgaudio on this forum alone you will find plenty of opinion.

Wow, sound like the company/person is not a good guy.  The only person I truly trust for phone cartridges  is the guy going by the name of “Kron”.  I bought a new Dynavector DV20X2L from him and it was brand new in a sealed box for $400.00 off retail.  Received it within 5 days of purchase