Horns

Dear all audiophile I am planning to buy and try horns speakers the 2 speakers I have zeroed in are hRONS overture which were there in the munich 2022 and the 

Viking acoustic grande voix has any one here heard them to speak which one is better Ibelieve cost does not mean good sound always.

your answers will be much appreciated.

jasbirnandra

You might try Audiokinesis speakers.

I have their big Dream makers, sounding fine.

To get the best horn speaker sound you need matching amps.

I use Atma-Sphere MA1 monoblocs, to the Audiokinesis Dream makers. These speakers are designed for tube amps. This match sounds way better than other speakers / amps I tried before.

hORNS are supposed to be stunningly good. I have not heard them but a few people I trust either own them or have heard them and said they are worth the time to listen to.

Avantgarde is the obvious choice to me.  Stunningly good speakers though not everyone loves that they use powered bass modules.  The benefit is that the overall efficiency of the speakers is ultra high (104 to 107dB) and you can use 1-2 watt amps.

Auto-tech has been making many high-quality horns for a few decades their new company http://horns.pl/en/speaker-sets/universum-3-way/  is based on long-established DIY offerings and would be a great choice. 

Listen to horns before buying. If you are used to other types of speakers you will find horns have a unique sound and specific attributes that you may or may not appreciate.