Audioquest Storm Series power cables

I have been reading about Audioquest storm series here at Agon since they were released unfortunately they are so expensive and never bother to take them seriously. I like their mid price ic and speakers cables especially their old model.This past weekend Music Direct has warehouse sales demo and returns, I spoke to the rep ask for a good deal for three pc 2 hurricane High current 1 meter , one 2 m tornado high current pc.Bless to have a good deal. Hurricane went to my Plinius amp, one hurricane pc  connected to my Ruby sacd player, tornado pc connected to my power conditioner, Indeed the musical impact did to both system is amazing , I will try to update after 50 hrs. 

128x128jayctoy

@1971gto455ho 

You say you've done AB testing.

If you've done it properly, single or double blind, then @ghdprentice is being unfair to you.  I suspect a tiny percentage of AG members have done that.

And yet it's the only way of verifying that any changed perception of sound is not imagination.  Any other listening results are totally invalid.  Although they might give the listener a nice (& expensive) feeling.

I would say that if any improvement can be made the last 6 feet is where to try it. Anything before the panel is irrelevant. 

Now I'm bummed. I had to reconfigure my system when I went to mono blocks and moved a few other things.  I have to now get rid of 5 pair of Hurricane as I need different lengths, lol. oh well.  Here I go again. lol.

...oh, yes they are spectacular.  I have never had power cords like this in the room and I've had a ton of the exotic ones.  I'm blown away by the physics that Garth uses to make his gear.  I personally feel he's the best going right now nad Bill Low was smart to sign him up.

jayctoy

Do you apply the Q45t to the power cable before break in or after/

thanks