Qobuz Skipping or Short Pauses

We have a Bluesound using BluOS. Signal path is AVM 90 to Bluesound to Denafrips Venus using coax. Qobuz skips or short pauses in all masters. Very annoying. Any ideas to correct this problems  wi fi is solid to about 250 mgbs.

yogi

yogi42

most likely internet/wifi feed

also, bs nodes are also known to have issues coupling with denafrips dacs from its spdif rca output - i have posted about this issue, and it is known to alvin/denafrips on prior threads here

Get a phone or PC based Wifi analyzer.  I like the phone based one's myself.

Make sure you not only have a strong signal but if you find it is congested (has a lot of competing signals) move to the least used channel.

In the “settings” tab in BluOS, then check “audio”, see if the the “audio clock trim” is set to “disabled”.  This is often necessary when using an external dac.

I don't know if this relates to your problem, but I've found that Qobuz always inserts an approximately 2 second pause between cuts. This can be annoying with classical music as movements of symphonies, etc. often follow each other without a break. Idagio, my other classical provider, meantime, always honors the composer's interests when it comes to this. In other words, maybe you should blame The Q, not your hardware. BTW, I noticed this via both my previous streamer-DAC, a Mytek, and my current streamer-DAC, a Cambridge.

edcyn

... I’ve found that Qobuz always inserts an approximately 2 second pause between cuts.

Hmmm, that sounds like a hardware or setup problem. I have no problem getting gapless playback with Qobuz.