What is new with the Memory Player?

I have read that this player is the next great source at the online mags. Have others heard this player and is it currently being sold? What are the impressions of those who have heard this machine? Any information would be nice since I have read almost nothing other than what is contained in the magazines. Bob
128x128baranyi
As of 2005 Accustic Arts of Germany claimed the first 32bit/384khz oversampling DAC and they now are claiming 66 bit technology.So what is all the fuss over bit count- it's the sound stupid. I don't sell Memory Players- but the MP with DAC is the best digital I have heard and by a long shot- exceeding my former personal references- dCS and EMM labs and by a significant margin, and just last week besting a local high-end dealers personal home 43K Zanden Transport/DAC combo.
Audio_tweakers,
Have you heard the Accustic Arts Dac Mk IV? if so, what is it about the MP (and what DAC was connected) that beat it? Thx
Ted
At HE2007 the Memory Player in combination with the Scaena arrays had the rare combination of treble sweetness with fine detail & extension, and dynamic authority on top of dead-calm relaxation. Less rolled off than Zanden, and less agressive than DCS and most of the other uber-players. Unfortunately I couldn't maneuver myself into the sweet spot, which was occupied for far too long by a very large man gesticulating like some wild Ahab about the demo sounding like "Copland on acid." Must have sounded very good indeed in the captain's chair.
I will reiterate this question one more time:
Why, oh why, doesn't ANYONE who has heard the MP player ever tell what the DAC was and what the other electronics were. I've never in my life heard someone talk about a transport like this, while sluffing off the DAC it was connected to. You wouldn;t do that for a table-arm-cartridge discussion ("The Avid blew the Nottingham away....oh yeah, it had $10k worth of arm and cartridge, the other had the stock Audio Technica stuff") The only evidience I have of a documented MP-DAC combo was Clement Perry's obvious MP-to-Behold DAC and associated equipment, which is not the best or most relevant scenario (in that the Behold boxes each costs greater than $50k). What the heck was the MP feeding at CES, at HE2007, etc? Why is this so tough?