GaN amps: Peachtree or LSA Voyager?

Peachtree 400 and LSA Voyager GaN amps: Does anyone have direct experience with both of these amps? Can you comment on any differences that might exist in sound? I know the internals are supposed to be the same but even if that is true implementation can make a difference. Both are highly regarded by those who own them.

Might also be helpful if you listed the rest of your system (Pre and speakers).

My current system is: Bricasti M3 DAC; Rogue RP-7 (NOS) pre; Bel Canto Ref600M amps; Fyne F1-8 speakers.

Thanks in advance!

markmuse

First off ...how can you own a GAN amp from underwood for 18 months.....  When it's only been out a few months. As to reviews..you can't complain of negative reviews..when the positive ones are used by the company. Yes audio science review 

@nyaudio98 

You need to double check how long the Voyager has been available. Much like other of your comments, this too makes no sense

I don't know if they got a bad amp - quality control issue?  However, my Voyager GAN modded by @ricevs sounds freaking awesome across the frequency band.  Highs and mids are pristine and crystalline clear.  Lows are nice.  I don't give a sheet how it measures, it sounds fantastic.

@jaymark 

Thank you for all of your posts on this amp. The discussions you generated led me to this amp, albeit somewhat round about, and I am very happy with it. 

Can you characterize the sonic improvements resulting from Ric's mod? I do have his RF filters. 

Post removed