Audioquest Storm Series power cables

I have been reading about Audioquest storm series here at Agon since they were released unfortunately they are so expensive and never bother to take them seriously. I like their mid price ic and speakers cables especially their old model.This past weekend Music Direct has warehouse sales demo and returns, I spoke to the rep ask for a good deal for three pc 2 hurricane High current 1 meter , one 2 m tornado high current pc.Bless to have a good deal. Hurricane went to my Plinius amp, one hurricane pc  connected to my Ruby sacd player, tornado pc connected to my power conditioner, Indeed the musical impact did to both system is amazing , I will try to update after 50 hrs. 

128x128jayctoy

@clearthinker

While that may sound very intellectual and perhaps makes you feel superior to the rest of us… what you say is total nonsense. Many tens of thousands of audiophiles, with their feet… well, ears well grounds in reality can hear these obvious differences and improvements and own systems that demonstrate their knowledge.

Cables do make a difference. Interconnect and loudspeaker and power cables. What you HEAR depends on the components in your audio system and the overall synergy. And of your individual hearing capacity, of course. In my experience, „even“ power cords may drastically change the overall sound quality - if you like it is up to you. From time to time I get bitten by the urge for experimenting a bit, and my last „listening revelation“ happened when I tried different brands of power cables for my phono stage (MF Nu-Vista Vinyl). What I heard was from „no difference“ to the bypack cable (which is quite decent) up to „another world“. Unfortunately, the „best“ power cable was … the one with the highest price tag (1.5 m = 6‘000 USD). Insane but the bitter truth. So my quest continues.
N.B. If you test any components or cables be sure to do it on various days and take your time, because physical and mental state might play tricks on your listening condition. But you know that already.

@ghdprentice 

@ursm 

I don't doubt cables in the signal path can and to make differences to what we hear.

I draw the line at 6 feet of passive mains cable at the end of the 10 miles or whatever of cable joining your system to the power station.  If the 6 foot of cable makes a difference, why not the 10 miles?

I think this is imagined rather than heard.  But each to his own.

If to you, you can be transported to 'another world' for a mere $6000, surely you would just spend out and be thankful.