What is new with the Memory Player?

I have read that this player is the next great source at the online mags. Have others heard this player and is it currently being sold? What are the impressions of those who have heard this machine? Any information would be nice since I have read almost nothing other than what is contained in the magazines. Bob
128x128baranyi
Bigamp,
I am also a resident of the Windy City and would like to find out if this product will be available for a local audition. Bob
Not to start a forest fire, but I'd like to hear someones impressions comparing the
MP against an APL NWO 2.5T in the near future.
"The Memory Player's 32BIT DAC has NO onchip gain" This is a quote from the MP manufacturer web site.

Ever since the MP was introduced a 32 bit DAC is claimed. To my knowledge, at the time MP was introduced, none of the current DAC manufacturers had a 32 bit DAC chip to offer, and they still don’t.

The part "...NO onchip gain" is also interesting since, again to my knowledge, there is no DAC chip available with gain, many provide attenuation in the digital domain but none offer gain.

Anyone cares to explain? I'd appreciate it.

Regards,
Alex
Alex, you say that none of the current dac manufacturers have a 32 bit dac. Does this mean there is a new manufacturer or that you are doubting that Nova Physics has a 32 bit dac? Why would a dac manufacturer make a dac with gain?