For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

Kenny Burrell-Up The Street, 'Round The Corner, Down The Block 1974 Fantasy 

After the two volumes of Blue Lights this is my favorite (of a considerably large collection) KB to spin.

Side note, about three weeks into Feickert Volare ownership and can say pretty confidently I’m done swapping tables.

I love hearing about you guys making the upgrades and enjoying the fun ride doing so.  My most recent upgrade, turntable/tonearm/cartridge, nearly 5 months ago, has been a complete joy.  New speakers are estimated to arrive about late June.  Ultimately, I will upgrade my phono stage, too.  Lots of fun, but very expensive doing these upgrades.

B.B King  -  Deuces Wild   Geffen/UMe  This is a great double LP album with special guest star musicians for each song.  SQ is really good, too.

Love  -  Forever Changes   Reissue, Warner Music Group, made in Germany.  So nostalgic, so good, and very good SQ.

Jethro Tull  -  A Passion Play   I got this when it first came out, in 1973.  Hard to believe I have had it for 49 years and it is still perfect.  That was just after my first real hi-fi system so it has always been played on a good TT and cartridge.  Great album, love it, and it sounds quite good.

Pretenders  -  S/T   Nautilus Super Disc.   Fantastic album of music, but disappointing SQ.  Maybe the original recording was just so-so and this was the best that Nautilus could do.  I have had this since, I believe, 1982.

@j_husker   Nice choice on the Feickert TT.  I got a Feickert TT as well, about 5 months ago.  Really, the best TT I have ever owned, by far.