Warm Tube Amp(s) to Tame Hyper-Accurate Speakers?

I have these Spendor D9.2's mated to an MC275 VI and the mids and highs are still too much, sometimes.  Sometimes the sound is sublime based on the recording, sometimes harsh.  I imagine perhaps Focal and B&W folks know what I speak of, maybe not Magico owners.  Even using a C2700 tube pre-amp.  Can this be solved with a WARM tube amp, and if so, which ones?  I like my MC275 VI but I am open to suggestions.

alphonsodamato

+1 @hilde45 on room acoustics. Often neglected but it is what will make it or break it. Good luck. 

These speakers appear to be absent a bi-amping option. With that, one is arguably  at the mercy of the speakers voicing and minus a remedy to work around any perceived short comings. Ouch

Yes I think we all know how painful that can be. Shortcomings is one thing. But once they are perceived...

@alphonsodamato - Is there any possibility of having your Spendor dealer loan you a pair of Classic 2/3's for comparison purposes.

That will quickly tell you if the speakers are the issue.

I may have said this before but if you are not fond of steak, no amount of seasoning or preparation work is likely to change that fact.

So it is with a speaker.  If your speakers are restricting what music you listen to, something is fundamentally wrong with that choice.  And then to make matters worse, spending thousands of dollars hoping force the situation is usually money poorly spent as well.

Putting components together is akin to a talented chef choosing the right seasonings for a given entree--but don't expect him to turn steak into lobster.