Cable brands that work well with Cardas?

Are there any speaker cable brands that play nice with Cardas? 
I’m using Cardas Clear Reflection XLR’s and Clear Digital on my components. Top tier Cardas speaker cables are way out of my budget due to the length needed (14ft.) My current speaker cables are vintage Cardas Studio “C” which were made for the pro recording industry back in the 90’s. I have no complaints, I enjoy them immensely however I’d like to get a taste of newer cable. Budget is $800-$1K.

128x128jl1ny

OP,

Congratulations. speaker cables because of their length and cost are always intimidating. I got a set of very old Transparent cables… and the improvement convinced me to get new ones… $5K… well worth it in retrospect. 

@ghdprentice 
11pm here, I’m doing my usual late nite low level listening (Kenny Baron/Without Deception) and I’m still pleasantly surprised at the improvement these cables made. 

@jl1ny with your digi coax and ICs, I would likely prefer the speaker cables you have right now. If I may say, I don't think I'd opt change a thing.  Smooth up front, in the middle, and wide open transparency in the back. Very nice as-is.  

@decooney Cardas Clear digital from streamer to Dac, Clear Reflection Dac to Pre and Clear Reflection pre to amp.

@jl1ny fwiw, I’m starting to revert to a similar setup to re-test over the summer. Having made some tube changes recently, I ordered a pair of clear ref ICs yesterday. I had them once before. The plan is to intermix with a different cable loom once in a while. This 2nd setup is 50% Analysis Plus Crystal and 50% Cardas - as to your original post.