Your sub experience: Easy or hard?

For those of us with subwoofers, I'm curious whether you thought integrating it was easy or difficult.  That's it.

Of course, lots of DBA people will chime in. No problem but please ask that everyone stay on topic.  If you want to discuss all the pro's and cons of DBA take it to a brand new thread.  Thank you.

The focus here is just to ask how many people had easy or difficult times and what you thought was the difference.

erik_squires

For those of us with subwoofers, I’m curious whether you thought integrating it was easy or difficult. That’s it.

just wondering why the curiosity when you don’t use a sub as you say it’s not needed ?

or are you thinking of getting one now and want to know what other members went through?

i started with one and soon after added a second one.     was not hard adding them to the system.       only thing i might have done differently and still can is get longer cables as would give more options for placement.

I just put a REL 9 into my system and it was fun. LD let me demo SVS and REL. The only thing hard was determining whether to go with 2 small subs or 1 big one. I decided to blow current budget on one big one and then scrape cash until i could afford to get a 2nd unit.  Only regret is I did not demo 2 smaller units.