Cardas Clear Reflection advice needed

HI group,
I recently bought a Bel Canto Pre3VB preamp with its VBS power supply, which I'm running to my Bel Canto REF500S amp. 
Since the Pre3VB and REF500s are fully balanced, I'm in the market for an XLR cable.
My source interconnects are Cardas Clear; I could wait and save up some more for a Clear XLR, or I could go with a Clear Reflection right now.
If I did that, would I be compromising my system? 
Interested in your thoughts.
My system: BC REF500s, BC Pre3VB & VBS1 battery supply, Arcam Alpha 9 CDP, Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Baby Grand SE speakers, Kimber Monocle XL speaker cable......

Thanks for your help...
arcamguy
The Cardas clear reflection is a excellent cable ,in many rooms there can be a bit of peakyness .or brightness the combination of clear and golden reference takes off just a bit of total neutrality and is not that warm, lending a very organic natural 
tone to it. I just have the interconnects ,for the moment using morrow sp6 speaker cables which have a nice balance . There is a great speaker cable Thst is 
ver unique but very good on every levelSilversmith audio latest For $1k a 6 ft pair 
and 30 day money back that's on my short list .
Myself having a  integrsted amp the Yamaha 2100 which is very good sounding but a bit closer perspective then I would like   I found the clear reflection interconnect gave it a bit warmer inviting perspective.
 speaker cable ,the latest Wireworld Eclipse 8  which is very well engineered and inthe $1500 for a 2 meter pair sonically very balanced.

@arcamguy  @audioman58 @audiodragon777 @mikey8811 @biggy79 

1.5 years later, doing some surveying - are you still running Cardas [Clear, or Clear Reflections, or Clear Cygnus] interconnects?  If not, what did you move to and why?

In my new system the Wireworld Eclipse ,and eclipse platinum on digital xlr 

was a little more even balanced and better resolution .

@audioman58 have you found the Eclipse (OCC) provides the same type of timbre, tone, and body heard with most of the upper end Cardas interconnects?