Yep much to do about nothing. Fear brains.

128x128jerryg123

@kingdeezie 

You said you read the article, yet you're still singing the same song. Tell you what: let's wait and see what some enterprising investigative reporters come up with and see how things come out in the rinse.

Dollars to donuts, all who decried this situation will have moved on and forgotten about this when its' all revealed, as usual.

All the best,
Nonoise

The internet is doing a great job of exposing people for what they are. Who knew the world was this f’d up?

Just be a force for good not evil. It’s not that hard. 

We all know what is good versus evil right? Telling the truth is good. Lying is evil. Spreading lies is among the worst things you can do. Also cheating and degrading or harming others. Not to mention an untamed ego. It’s not that complicated. Watch out for those guys! The truth comes out in the end. Time will tell. A starting point anyhow. Stick to fundamentals and it will all work out for the best in the end.  Best chance by far in any case. 

In short, we can coexist but I refuse to accept the outrage of anyone who happens to be outraged at the idea that I’m not outraged.

You are a very patient and kind person especially with me and my rant...

You are right...

I am a bit upset by the world affair right now...

At least you know now that i am too emotive and i know you are very good heart...

It is pleasure to discuss with you....perhaps it is a less pleasurable experience to discuss with my upset mind...For that i am sorry...

But my films/documentaries recommendation are very interesting....I hope someone will appreciate...

my deepest respect to you...