Competitive class D amp suggestions

I have been Class D fun since a few years ago when i bought my first class D amp. I like the concept, in general, and all the attractive features of this class of amplifiers. I tried 4 different ones, currently i  stayed with one of them that i consider to be the best among all four amps. I do enjoy and like it. At the same time,  my 5 watts SET amplifier (with more than 100 times higher distortion according to the specs) gives more natural and (surprisingly) notably cleaner sound (THD of the class D amp is 0.001). The soundstage  of the class D amp is not so bad but that of the tube one is still better.   

I remain attracted by class D amps though. 

Any fresh suggestions on reasonably priced class D amps (i mean excluding  non-reasonably priced class D amps, e.g., Merrill amplifiers)?

Any comments on non-reasonably priced class D amps are also welcome (so far i was not able to audition many class D amps and am curious if there are some which could really compete with Class A). 

128x128niodari

Ralph, thank you very much for this, very, very, sad information. I didn't know him personally but we communicated a lot by email. One can say how a person is based on a letter exchange. He was always positive making good things and was doing that practically alone. He was, really, a very nice guy. Just to tell you that i am writing this message with tears in my eyes, a person whom I never knew personally. He had two daughters  i think. I will miss him...

Lately he had some problems with  suppliers, and he was intensively working on a new MK3 Megaschino...