Audiophile Speakers for Rock, HipHop and Techno

I love many genres of music. Having a hard time finding a speaker that sounds great with hip hop, techno and rock. Suppose I should mention I've auditioned the Dynaudios Hertiage Specials and Sonus Faber Oylmpia Nova 1s. They sound fantastic with classical, acustic guitar, female voices etc... But what audiophile speaker ..especially at the 7-8k price point doesn't. Idk..  Im starting to think I need two sets of speakers. Sonus Faber Olympica Novas sound beautiful...then maybe a pair for other genres of music. Any suggestions for speakers that sound great for hip hop rock and tecno? I'm only able to do bookshelves...and I do have a pair of RELs already.

My pwr amp is a coda no.8 v2 @ 250w

tmac1700
Post removed 

I goofed by recommending the ATC SCM19 — the SCM40 v2 is in your price range and will add much deeper bass and even better dynamics.  Just do it — you’ll be absolutely blown away. 

https://www.musicdirect.com/speakers/atc-scm40-v2-tower-speakers

For what its worth, my Klipsch Forte IV's paired with an SVS 4000 sub excel at these genres.

+3 on the B&W 804D3s. I owned a pair for about 18 months, but had to move to a smaller listening room. I didn't find them "bright", but almost any speaker can sound not their best in the wrong system.

I currently run Dynaudio Contour 20i speakers. Like most rear ported speakers, some room treatment/bass traps will make a huge difference on bass boominess... at least it did for my room/system. Placement in the room takes some time to dial in the best sound, of course. The Contours sound even better when you give them some volume, and I imagine the larger models would excel with your music selections if you have the room.